Shabo - a famous resort and spa area - is located 70 km from Odessa and 5 kilometers from the resort Zatoka. Here harmoniously boundless sea surface of the Black Sea and the waters of the Dniester estuary. Connoisseurs insist that the connection steppe air and mild marine climate of the south of Ukraine is a true elixir ofhealth.
Grapes are grown in the twelfth century. A famous shabskoe settlement about 200 years ago founded the French-Swiss settlers. Since ancient times, Chabot - pearl of the Ukrainian wine making. "Company Shabo is an example of modern wine-making complex. It is the unique sandy soil and 1000 hectares of own wine yards, a huge warehouse with total area of 100002 meters modern European equipment for grape processing".
Tasting carte for standard tours:
1. Shabo Classic Chardonnay, varietal white dry table wine
2. Shabo Classic Cabernet, varietal red dry table wine
3. Shabo Classic White Semisweet, varietal white semisweet table wine
4. Shabo Classic Red Semisweet, varietal red semisweet table wine
5. Shabo Muscat, white semisweet sparkling wine
6. Shabo Classic Bianco, white dessert vermouth
7. Shabo V.S., ordinary Ukrainian brandy three stars
8. Shabo Proba No 1, grape vodka