Truskavets is one of the oldest resorts in Europe. The town lies in an attractive little valley in the Carpathian foothills and is easily reached from Lviv by bus or train. Truskavets is famous for its mineral springs, which have made it one of Ukraine's great resorts. For most visitors the primary goal is consuming the various 'local waters.' The most famous is the sulfur-scented, slightly saline 'Naftusia.' The town lies in an attractive little valley in the Carpathian foothills and is easily reached from L'viv by bus or train. The vast majority of tourists who come to Truskavets are either Ukrainian or Russian.
In 2000 a special economic zone (SEZ) was established in Truskavets for the period of 20 years. Known as "Kurortopolis Truskavets", the SEZ offers various tax privileges for businesses and investors. Some 13 investment projects have been approved under its framework, with the majority focusing on health and medical treatment. There are large resources of underground mineral waters with 14 natural springs and deposits of “mineral wax” - ozocerite within Truskavets territory. First analysis of the water and the beginning of treatment is dated at the beginning of XIX century. Now Truskavets – it is 19 comfortable sanatoriums, 20 lodgings and health camps for children.
Medical treatment :
- Chronic inflammatory disorder (kidney and urinary tract disease, chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis in a period of clinical remission with no signs of outpatient renal failure and hypertension;
- Residual effects of myocardial acute pyelonephritis, urolithiasis without the explicit violation of the kidneys and urinary flow;
- State after the operative tool and hardware removal of stone from the kidney and urinary tract infections;
- Introduction of the anomalies of the kidneys in the absence of signs of renal failure and pronounced disorders of urine outflow;
- Chronic prostatitis in remission condition;
- Urinary diatheses;
- Non-surgical hardware fragmentation of kidney stones and urinary tract.
Diseases of the digestive system.
- Chronic hepatitis;
- Residual effects after toxic-chemical lesions of the liver in an inactive phase;
- Condition after suffering infectious hepatitis, cholecystitis;
- Angiocholitis no inclination to frequent exacerbations;
- Cholelithiasis with the exception of forms that require surgical intervention;
- Dyskinesia of biliary tract and gall bladder;
- Latent form of chronic pancreatitis with no inclination to frequent exacerbations;
- Chronic colitis and enterocolitis different theology out of the phase of exacerbation.
- Metabolic disorders, including diabetes mellitus in a state of stable compensation;
- Constitutional adiposity without blood circulation decompensation.
In addition to the basic pathology of the resort "Truskavets" successfully and effectively treated, and co-morbidities, such as:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Exchange-degenerative diseases of the spine;
- Cardiovascular system;
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system;
- Functional disease of the nervous system;
- Chronic and specific inflammatory diseases of female genital mutilation and other.
Sanatorium settlement without treatment is possible. For more information please send a REQUEST!
|Order Now||Become a Partner|